Free shipping on this item!
The MOD 84 is a strong 15 wpc, powered by two EL-84 with 12AX7 first stage and our favorite 12DW7 for that great Swart reverb. Once again, Michael employs a very simple tone cut that follows our less is more for lower wattage amplifiers.And our new 3 way interactive EQ switch gives the user subtle yet defined control with three settings that actually interacts with the volume and attack. Add in the excellent Swart tube tremolo stage along with our favorite tube rectification, and you have a legitimate rival to the AST but with that bit of EL-84 take.
- All Tube circuit ~15w twin EL-84 High Class A Bias AB
- Swart's first EL-84 amp ~ Push-Pull EL-84 Power!
- Cathode "AUTO" Bias (no need to bias)
- 12AX7(2) - 12DW7(1)- EL-84(2) - GZ34 or 5Y3(1)
- Tube Rectification ~ GZ-34/5Y3 for compression/earlier breakup
- 3-Way Interactive EQ Switch
- Tube Reverb via 12DW7 with Spring Tank
- Tube Tremolo with Custom Speed Sweep/Depth
- Hi/Lo Inputs for better PU Output matching
- Hand wired point to point ~ Made in USA
- Standby Switch ~ Warm-up extends tube life
- 8ohm Custom Wired Heavy Duty Output Transformer
- Dedicated 2 button foot switch
- Dimensions: 26 x 15.5 x 10.5 ~ 39lbs