The new ST-Atomic Jr starts off with the heart of Swart's ever-popular ST-6V6se with the addition of a year in the making, triode reverb stage utilizing a dedicated 12DW7 fed into a nifty spring tank for surprisingly BIG REVERB, especially for a cabinet this size. Actually, for ANY size cabinet.
The tonal variations and REVERB in this little monster must be be heard to be believed. Most amps this size attempting reverb and big tone tend to be underwhelming. Not with the 14 lb Class A ST-Atomic Jr.
- 5W CLASS A
- GZ34 or 5Y3 Valve Rectifier
- Big Swart Tube Reverb via 12DW7 & Spring Tank
- Hot and Clean mode Switch
- Powered by choice of 6V6 or 6L6 (shod w/6V6)
- JJ 12AX7 - JJ 12DW7 - JJ 6V6GT - JJ GZ34 Rectifier
- Cathode Biased (no need to bias)
- 4 ohm 1/4" Out - Drive other Speaker/Cabinet
- Speaker: 8" Weber Signature ~ 4 ohm
- Dimensions: 13 3/4T x 13W x 7 1/4 D @ 14lbs