Free shipping on this item!
The Lincoln concept started with a mint 1964 AC10 Carr purchased from a collector in England. There is a vibe - an attitude - a nagging simplicity to this semi-obscure amp. So their journey began. The Lincoln embraces the simple Lone Wolf vibe yet goes so much further with ultra expanded tonal range and the convenience of channel switching. Sparkling cleans to heavy overdrive all at the tap of a toe. Lush reverb available on both channels and a two position attenuator for the full 18 giggable watts or a house trained 6.
- 18 Watts full output ---- (Raw Power)
- OD Channel Low/High Gain switch - 70s Swamp to ultra 80s overdrive - (Glamtastic)
- Clean Channel Normal/Bright switch - Warm AC to Top Boost Jangle - (Timbre)
- Foot switchable channels and OD Hi/Low - (Stage Ready)
- Built-in switchable attenuator 18/6 watts- (Ultra Useful)
- Celestion Creamback M-65 12” speaker - (Pistonic)
- All tube Reverb in each channel - (Aquatic)
- Analysis Plus cable - (Super Conductive)
- Tubes: 4) 12AX7 2) EL-84
- Channels: 2
- Controls: Volume, Normal/Bright, Treble, Bass, Reverb - Drive, Hi/Low, Tone, Master, Reverb, 18/6 Watts
- FX Loop: No