The Skylark idea began with Carr's love and appreciation for classic home/student '60s American amps such as the Harvard to name but one. These small student amps deliver organic tube juice and vibe at real world volumes – making them super usable and super satisfying. The Skylark takes this fun utility a giant leap forward. Reverb, a built in power attenuator, Hi/Low gain switch, and the extended range presence control offer an incredible pallet of tones from the Skylark’s beautiful dove-tailed cabinet.
- Power: 12 Watts Full Power, Attenuator between 1.2 and 0 Watts.
- Tubes: 2 x 6V6GT, 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Channels: One
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Mid, Bass, Reverb, Presence
- Switches: Hi/Lo Gain, 12Watt/2Watt, Power/Standby
- Reverb: Lush, All-tube reverb
- Footswitch: No
- FX Loop: No